The average salary for an Assistant Interior Designer in Hong Kong is HK$185,198.
Assistant Interior Designer by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Assistant Interior Designers Do?
Assistant interior designers use their design skills to help create an attractive indoor environment for clients. Typically working in tandem with one or more interior designers - or as part of an interior design team - the interior design assistant helps to bring a design to life by working on logistical issues such as taking measurements, arranging for the acquisition of necessary tools, researching product options and ordering necessary materials, and serving as a liaison between the designer…Read more
Assistant Interior Designer Tasks
- Assist designer with design concepts, showroom displays and in-home design projects.
- Team with designer and management to drive sales.
- Respond to clients questions and concerns in a timely, informative manner.
- Maintain excel spreadsheets and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases and marketing efforts.
- Assist in the success of marketing efforts, store promotions and other programs.
Assistant Interior Designer Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Assistant Interior Designers?
Skills in Autodesk AutoCAD are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Adobe Photoshop and Design.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Assistant Interior Designers?
An entry-level Assistant Interior Designer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$192,000 based on 9 salaries. An early career Assistant Interior Designer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$180,000 based on 17 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 26 survey responses.