What Do Assistant Interior Designers Do?
Assistant interior designers use their design skills to help create an attractive indoor environment for clients. Typically working in tandem with one or more interior designers - or as part of an interior design team - the interior design assistant helps to bring a design to life by working on logistical issues such as taking measurements, arranging for the acquisition of necessary tools, researching product options and ordering necessary materials, and serving as a liaison between the designer…Read more
- Assist designer with design concepts, showroom displays and in-home design projects.
- Team with designer and management to drive sales.
- Respond to clients questions and concerns in a timely, informative manner.
- Maintain excel spreadsheets and other documentation regarding budget, client purchases and marketing efforts.
- Assist in the success of marketing efforts, store promotions and other programs.