What Do Assistant Operations Managers Do?
An assistant operations manager takes the place of the operations manager when necessary and are accountable for maintaining the correct operation of the business in the absence of the operations manager. They generally perform hands-on operations work and handle the administrative responsibilities of the business. They also try to improve the operations of the business by giving effective, actionable feedback to the operations manager. Assistant operations managers must be detail-oriented and s…Read more
- Manage daily activities, including staffing, scheduling, and customer interactions.
- Coach and train employees and staff.
- Audit and place orders for equipment, supplies and materials.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on budget, costs and income.
- Handle routine tasks and customer problems and escalate unusual or high priority items.