The average salary for an Associate Director of Development in Hong Kong is HK$507,500.
Is Associate Director of Development your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$0 - HK$508k
HK$0 - HK$100k
HK$0 - HK$625k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Associate Director of Development
The associate director of development conducts a wide variety of duties related to fundraising and donor relations for their organization. Specifics duties vary with the needs of each company or organization, but the associate director of development's general responsibilities include supervising staff that are responsible for fundraising and donor activities, working closely with the supervising director to develop strategies and techniques, and working with other departments to ensure proper c…Read more
Associate Director of Development Tasks
- Coordinate and facilitate fund raising programs from inception to participant appreciation.
- Lead special event planning and execution.
- Network and create relationships with donors and prospective donors, cultivating community.
- Oversee scheduling and submission of grants.
- Identify new grant opportunities for the organization and determine their priority.
Explore the most common career paths for Associate Director of Development. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Associate Director of Development
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Associate Director of Development Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.