The average salary for a Brand Manager in Hong Kong is HK$474,477.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Brand Managers Do?
Businesses and corporations that rely extensively on customer-facing operations will typically have one or more brand managers under contract. These specialized marketing managers are typically assigned to one or more branded trademarks, which are owned by and associated with the company. The brand manager's job is to simply control and manage all the ways that particular brand is exposed to the public. The manager works to assure that consumers associate positive responses with the brand, which…Read more
Brand Manager Tasks
- Develop and lead annual brand strategy.
- Responsible for developing plans and executing projects that support the broader marketing strategy.
- Develop and coach assistant brand managers and guide marketing skill development.
- Lead development of consumer communications in collaboration with corporate advertising.
- Set objectives, strategies, tactics and targets for all elements of the marketing mix.
Brand Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Brand Managers?
Skills in Strategic Marketing, Branding and Marketing Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Project Management.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Brand Managers?
An early career Brand Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$427,921 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Brand Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$451,519 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Brand Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$494,658 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 23 survey responses.