The average salary for a Mid-Career Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) in Hong Kong is HK$293,878.
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)s Do?
A business analyst (unspecified type) examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Among other duties, a business analyst acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. This type of financial expert typically thrives in a high-stress environment and is quick to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of businesses. As a general rule, a business analyst (unspecified type) reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment…Read more
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)s?
Skills in Business Analysis and Data Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Office.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)s?
An entry-level Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$232,712 based on 6 salaries. An early career Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$274,689 based on 47 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 53 survey responses.