The average salary for an Entry-Level Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) is HK$233,846.
Is Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$1 - HK$393k
HK$1 - HK$431m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)
A business analyst (unspecified type) examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Among other duties, a business analyst acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. This type of financial expert typically thrives in a high-stress environment and is quick to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of businesses. As a general rule, a business analyst (unspecified type) reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment…Read more
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)
An early career Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$294,339 based on 25 salaries. A mid-career Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$300,303 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 34 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$135k - HK$595k
HK$84k - HK$798k
HK$97k - HK$964k
HK$171k - HK$605k
HK$108k - HK$879k
HK$30k - HK$760k
HK$183k - HK$689k
HK$212k - HK$669k
HK$238k - HK$800k
HK$27k - HK$403k