The average salary for a Business Consultant is HK$624,000.
Is Business Consultant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$322k - HK$1m
HK$60k - HK$220k
HK$327k - HK$4m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Consultant
Problem-solving expertise plays an important part in how successful the company is or can be. Though a business consultant can specialize in many different areas, their duties typically are somewhat similar. Most of the time, these consultants are hired during the start-up process of a new business, and it is their job to revitalize and organize the company to help it run more efficiently. Business consultants also may be in charge of improving a part of the business that is in dire straits. In …Read more
Business Consultant Tasks
- Coordinate with partners to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented on a global scale.
- Build rapport with external vendors in order to support business objectives.
- Develop and update high-level roadmap of business initiatives and goals.
- Modify programs to enhance likelihood of meeting business goals.
- Balance customer requests and requirements with technical constraints.
Business Consultant Job Listings
Popular Skills for Business Consultant
Pay by Experience Level for Business Consultant
An early career Business Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$550,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Business Consultant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$825,000 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$84k - HK$798k
HK$135k - HK$595k
HK$97k - HK$964k
HK$108k - HK$879k
HK$171k - HK$605k
HK$291k - HK$615k
HK$303k - HK$953k
HK$52k - HK$1m
HK$24k - HK$667k
HK$482k - HK$1m