The average salary for a Business Process Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$375,000.
Is Business Process Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$0 - HK$375k
HK$0 - HK$375k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Process Analyst
The business process analyst evaluates and assesses various processes and composes specifics plans to use that analysis to improve business performance. These analysts gather necessary information, perform data analysis, and maintain data and analyses for future use in financial planning. A business process analyst must excel in strategic thinking, financial analysis, strategy development, and decision making. The analysts' tasks differ on a day-to-day basis depending on the needs of the compan…Read more
Business Process Analyst Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Business Process Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.