Business Process Analyst in Hong Kong Salary (Hong Kong)
A Business Process Analyst in Hong Kong earns an average salary of HK$291,843 per year.
Job Description for Business Process Analyst
The business process analyst evaluates and assesses various processes and composes specifics plans to use that analysis to improve business performance. These analysts gather necessary information, perform data analysis, and maintain data and analyses for future use in financial planning. A business process analyst must excel in strategic thinking, financial analysis, strategy development, and decision making. The analysts' tasks differ on a day-to-day basis depending on the needs of the company.Read More...
Business process analysts usually work in an office setting during regular business hours. They may work for a single company or as a consultant for multiple companies. Business process analysts may work directly under a business analyst supervisor, or they can be part a team under a more general supervisor or manager. Even though the business process analyst aren’t directly involved in customer relations, their job is to indirectly improve relationships between the company and its clients.
Education required for the business process analyst typically includes a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as business. Companies may also accept a combination of a lesser degree and experience in the field. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Business Process Analyst Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.