The average salary for a Chef de Partie in Hong Kong is HK$234,901.
Is Chef de Partie your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$192k - HK$245k
HK$192k - HK$246k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Chef de Partie
A chef de partie is usually responsible for preparing one type of food within a kitchen and usually works under the direction of managing chefs to prepare, season, and cook menu items. They may also garnish the food, so it's important to ensure that dishes are presented in an attractive manner. Inventory and ordering duties may occasionally be necessary, and they may also work with various vendors to obtain quality products at good prices. These chefs must check both raw products and cooked dis…Read more
Chef de Partie Tasks
- Follow recipes and product directions for preparing food.
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment.
- Stock, date, rotate and check temperature of product.
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment.
- Taste products and keep records in order to accurately plan food production.
Chef de Partie Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 9 survey responses.