The average salary for a Design Director, Interior Design in Hong Kong is HK$900,512.
Design Director, Interior Design by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Design Director, Interior Designs Do?
Design directors for interior design are responsible for directing design duties in interior spaces for their organization. They are in charge of making important decisions regarding project design based on interior design knowledge and requirements. It is essential that they follow strict safety procedures when modifying existing interior construction. In addition, they must have an advanced understanding and knowledge of construction techniques as it relates to interior design.
Design direct…Read more
Design Director, Interior Design Tasks
- Create and train the organization on interior design standards and policies.
- Manage and oversee upgrades and changes in design strategy.
- Work with senior management and marketing to fit interior design strategy to organizational vision.
- Inspect properties, work with clients, advise on installation matters, and ensure compliance.
- Create design specifications and work with other departments for pricing, safety, and delivery assurance.
Design Director, Interior Design Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Design Director, Interior Designs?
Skills in Design, Project Management, Team Leadership and Client Interaction are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include People Management.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Design Director, Interior Designs?
An experienced Design Director, Interior Design with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$912,000 based on 11 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$960,000.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 21 survey responses.