The average salary for a Division General Manager in Hong Kong is HK$785,500.
Is Division General Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$622k - HK$1m
HK$150k - HK$340k
HK$851k - HK$1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Division General Manager
The division general manager oversees a division's day-to-day duties and supervises others within their division. Additionally, the division general manager makes sure that customers relationships are going well and accounts are retained. They secure bids and contracts with vendors, make sure safety standards are followed, train new employees, and update employee job roles as needed. The division general manager typically works both indoors in an office setting, and they may work outdoors trav…Read more
Division General Manager Tasks
- Manage and direct staff and coordinate schedules and resources.
- Monitor complaints and grievances, and create plans to reduce risk.
- Mentor and coach staff to reach higher standards.
- Monitor and report on operational activities and staff and budget projections.
- Meet or surpass budget goals and monitor and adjust objectives as needed.
Explore the most common career paths for Division General Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
Division General Manager
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Division General Manager Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.