The average salary for an Education Consultant in Hong Kong is HK$430,800.
Is Education Consultant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$290k - HK$631k
HK$0 - HK$31k
HK$323k - HK$633k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Education Consultant
Education consultants frequently give advice to students and/or their parents about post-high school education. Tasks performed by education consultants include administering "career path" exams, providing advice on the career choice of a particular student, and helping students fill out the necessary forms and applications when applying for colleges or universities. Additionally, they might help the student prepare his or her college essay to submit with the application, which may include revie…Read more
Education Consultant Tasks
- Learn new materials and develop curriculum to teach the information to a variety of audiences.
- Act as internal consultant to troubleshoot and resolve training problems.
- Obtain and analyze feedback and performance data through a variety of mechanisms.
- Create and update training databases and curriculum.
- Follow curriculum to train target audiences virtually and in person.
Education Consultant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.