The average salary for an Equity Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$1,000,000.
Is Equity Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$0 - HK$1m
HK$0 - HK$500k
HK$0 - HK$2m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Equity Analyst
An equity analyst oversees a company's investments, tracking investment data and making recommendations to managers. The nature of these investments vary from industry to industry, but could include real estate, stocks, or material goods. An equity analyst must analyze market trends, identify investments that hold good return-on-investment potential, and ensure that current investments are performing as desired. These investments may be spread over a wide company portfolio, and an equity analyst…Read more
Equity Analyst Tasks
- Manage upside/downside price targets with the portfolio manager.
- Perform technical analysis and charting, volume trends, liquidity analysis of trading volumes, short interest, days to cover.
- Perform due diligence on current positions including valuation analysis, industry research and company specific fundamental analysis.
- Analyze company valuation models, cash flow/income/balance sheets and earnings.
- Work with Portfolio Manager to ensure best execution of trades.
Equity Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.