The average salary for a Flight Attendant in Hong Kong is HK$207,692.
Is Flight Attendant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
HK$98k - HK$458k
HK$10k - HK$497k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Flight Attendant
Flight attendants help assure the comfort and safety of airplane passengers. They provide food and beverage service on many flights. They also instruct passengers about safety measures before and during flight operations. Flight attendants act as customer service contacts with travelers, answering questions about rewards programs and handling complaints. Finally, the attendants serve an important security role by observing passenger behavior and reporting and handling any problems they encounter…Read more
Flight Attendant Tasks
- Greet fliers, accept tickets, assist with luggage, and direct passengers to their seats.
- Keep the passenger area hygienic and in keeping with appearance standards.
- Make announcements, answer questions, and resolve emergent problems.
- Serve and/or sell meals, beverages and in-flight entertainment.
- Provide safety overviews to all passengers, particularly the exit rows.
Flight Attendant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Flight Attendant
An early career Flight Attendant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$150,000 based on 8 salaries. A mid-career Flight Attendant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$0 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 13 survey responses.