The average pay for a Human Resources (HR) Assistant with Microsoft Word skills in Hong Kong is HK$143,750 per year.
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Human resources (HR) assistants are responsible for facilitating HR processes, communicating with employees, and representing their company in all staff matters. These professionals are in charge of completing administrative paperwork, regarding new hires, termination, benefits, and other workplace programs.Read More...
They have strong interpersonal skills to solve workplace issues about wages, overtime rules, absences, and other day-to-day operations. Human resources (HR) assistants participate in work meetings to suggest changes that will make their department more efficient, use fewer company resources, and increase staff satisfaction. These professionals communicate with other companies to provide relevant data and satisfy questions, regarding employment references and compensation documents. Among their main duties are organizing company events and sending reminders. They oversee employment verification and send invoices to other organizations. They provide input regarding recruitment and help answer correspondence. Human resources (HR) assistants work well with other HR professionals to complete all department goals in a timely manner. However, they can also perform effectively on their own. They use a personal computer to complete forms, process wage requests, and approve benefit inquiries.
A bachelor's degree in human resources is required for this job. Previous years of work experience as a human resource assistant can be helpful. Industry certifications are a plus. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Human Resources (HR) Assistant Tasks
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
Human Resources (HR) Assistant Job Listings
Key Stats for Human Resources (HR) Assistant