The average salary for an Information Security Manager in Hong Kong is HK$535,126.
Information Security Manager by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Information Security Managers Do?
Information security managers are in charge of maintaining security protocols throughout their organizations. They are responsible for creating strategies to increase network and internet security related to different projects. They handle a team of IT professionals to ensure easy access to data while maintaining high standards in terms of confidentiality and general data security. They also often work to find and prevent issues related to software or hardware equipment used by different teams w…Read more
Information Security Manager Tasks
- Create and execute policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operation needs.
- Review configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected.
- Lead security training and communicate policies.
- Assist in migrating information assets and environments into compliant, secure systems.
- Manage security testing platforms, including leading forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
Information Security Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Information Security Managers?
Skills in IT Security & Infrastructure and Security Policies and Procedures are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Security Risk Management.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Information Security Managers?
A mid-career Information Security Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$548,197 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Information Security Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$535,126 based on 7 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.