Jewellery Designer in Hong Kong Salary (Hong Kong)
The average salary for a Jewellery Designer in Hong Kong is HK$188,673 per year.
HK$126 - HK$469,783
|Salary||HK$126 - HK$469,783|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|HK$126 - HK$486,421|
Job Description for Jewellery Designer
- Develop and execute product designs to company's or customer's satisfaction.
- Prepare and finalize technical drawings of product to be used for mass production in overseas factories.
- Loose sketch design ideas/concepts in order to convey vision to the team.
- Interpret design/style trends into brand appropriate product that fits within targeted retail pricing.
- Research seasonal trends and color stories.