The average salary for a Marketing Officer in Hong Kong is HK$206,601.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Marketing Officers Do?
The job of a marketing officer is to assist in maintaining, establishing, and improving brand recognition. Some typical tasks performed by a marketing officer include developing brand strategies, working with team members to complete assignments, reviewing materials, leading task projects, and being a team member on task projects.
Marketing officers generally work during normal business hours, although overtime may be required for particular projects or tasks. Most of their time is spent in a…Read more
Marketing Officer Tasks
- Develop corporate marketing plan and tactical marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage advertising and merchandising programs.
- Plan and implement research gathering and information projects.
- Conduct and interprets market research for local market planning and goal setting.
- Gather information to identify opportunities, present insights, conclusions and recommendations.
Marketing Officer Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Marketing Officers?
Skills in Marketing Communications and Strategic Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Event Planning and Social Media Marketing.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Marketing Officers?
An early career Marketing Officer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$206,601 based on 39 salaries. A mid-career Marketing Officer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$253,129 based on 9 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 48 survey responses.