An Operations Officer earns an average salary of HK$216,000 per year.
HK$143,519 - HK$387,832
|Salary||HK$143,519 - HK$387,832|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|HK$143,519 - HK$387,832|
Job Description for Operations Officer
- Manage daily staff and/or production operations, implementing and overseeing daily activities and objectives.
- Oversee personnel and/or client issue management, counseling staff on policy compliance and resolving complex issues.
- Conduct and/or utilize performance analysis to develop and review operational policies, standards and procedures.
- Train and guide staff on company policy and performance objectives.
- Evaluate operational and employee performance and enforce company standards to ensure objectives are met.