The average salary for a Mid-Career Procurement Manager in Hong Kong is HK$486,300.
Is Procurement Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$296k - HK$811k
HK$316k - HK$811k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Procurement Manager
A procurement manager is the primary point of contact between a business and its suppliers. Using superb analytical skills, a procurement manager identifies potential suppliers, screens them, and negotiates favorable payment terms with selected suppliers. After formalizing the supply contract with the aid of legal professionals, the procurement manager then monitors supplier performance to ensure contractual obligations are met and to help make the supply procurement process as cost-effective an…Read more
Procurement Manager Tasks
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.
Explore the most common career paths for Procurement Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Procurement Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Procurement Manager
Pay by Experience Level for Procurement Manager
An early career Procurement Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$370,000 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Procurement Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$530,528 based on 24 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 33 survey responses.