The average salary for a Procurement Manager with Contract Negotiation skills in Hong Kong is HK$518,862.
Is Procurement Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
HK$223k - HK$720k
HK$0 - HK$40k
HK$272k - HK$765k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Procurement Manager
A procurement manager is the primary point of contact between a business and its suppliers. Using superb analytical skills, a procurement manager identifies potential suppliers, screens them, and negotiates favorable payment terms with selected suppliers. After formalizing the supply contract with the aid of legal professionals, the procurement manager then monitors supplier performance to ensure contractual obligations are met and to help make the supply procurement process as cost-effective an…Read more
Procurement Manager Tasks
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage flow of goods and supplies for optimum production, analyzing and adapting internal policies.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage staff and vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.
Procurement Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Procurement Manager
Skills that pay less than market rate include Sourcing, Inventory Management, Negotiation, Supplier Management and Procurement.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$232k - HK$972k
HK$33k - HK$580k
HK$67k - HK$612k
HK$273k - HK$524k
HK$19k - HK$450k
HK$245k - HK$542k
HK$350 - HK$485k
HK$99k - HK$941k
HK$433k - HK$767k
HK$103k - HK$282k