The average salary for a Mid-Career Programmer Analyst with HTML skills in Hong Kong is HK$318,374.
Is Programmer Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$152k - HK$357k
HK$0 - HK$26k
HK$175k - HK$370k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Programmer Analyst
Programmer analysts work at various organizations. They design, code, and test new programs. They must document programs that they write. Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates. They debug, troubleshoot, and maintain source code related to various computer programs. Programmer analysts may also be required to customize computer programs that were bought from vendors to meet their organization’s specific needs. They must know co…Read more
Programmer Analyst Tasks
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
Explore the most common career paths for Programmer Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Programmer Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Programmer Analyst
Skills in SQL, Java and .NET are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include PHP and ASP.NET Framework.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 17 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$32k - HK$621k
HK$40k - HK$846k
HK$292k - HK$613k
HK$35k - HK$421k
HK$99k - HK$659k
HK$97k - HK$367k
HK$103k - HK$807k
HK$128k - HK$474k
HK$187k - HK$588k
HK$49k - HK$679k