The average salary for a Mid-Career Programmer Analyst with Java skills is HK$348,883.
Is Programmer Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$328k - HK$383k
HK$26k - HK$64k
HK$352k - HK$388k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Programmer Analyst
Programmer analysts work at various organizations. They design, code, and test new programs. They must document programs that they write. Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates. They debug, troubleshoot, and maintain source code related to various computer programs. Programmer analysts may also be required to customize computer programs that were bought from vendors to meet their organization’s specific needs. They must know co…Read more
Programmer Analyst Tasks
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.
Programmer Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Programmer Analyst
C# Programming Language
Pay by Experience Level for Programmer Analyst
An entry-level Programmer Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$102,000 based on 2 salaries. An early career Programmer Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$322,140 based on 19 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 21 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$31k - HK$624k
HK$38k - HK$833k
HK$291k - HK$615k
HK$137k - HK$421k
HK$102k - HK$642k
HK$98k - HK$365k
HK$101k - HK$789k
HK$135k - HK$595k
HK$49k - HK$685k
HK$127k - HK$453k