Project Manager, Manufacturing Salary (Hong Kong)
The average pay for a Project Manager, Manufacturing is HK$499,119 per year.
Job Description for Project Manager, Manufacturing
A manufacturing project manager maintains relations between the manufacturing company and the clients to which it sells and distributes. They manage a variety of accounts and projects; they also assess new build plans, assess various procedures in the production process, and maintain an open line of communication with vendors and clients. The project manager works with the company's customers directly to assess and help meet their needs. In addition, the project manager has responsibilities in the direct manufacturing facility. They ensure that safety guidelines are met and any potential risks are eliminated.Read More...
A manufacturing project manager typically needs a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, such as management, finance, or accounting. If the project manager operates on a larger scale, such as at a regional or national level, they typically need two to four years' experience as a project manager or in a similar position. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Project Manager, Manufacturing Tasks
- Supply production capabilities and labor estimates to aid in bids and customer proposals.
- Provide project direction; generate product design changes and workspace layout modification to existing production standards to achieve optimum quality and efficiency.
- Review and find replacements for discarded or rejected products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Plan for and resolve unexpected delays, production issues or schedule recovery options.
- Develop and monitor project budgets.
Project Manager, Manufacturing Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Project Manager, Manufacturing