The average salary for a Quantitative Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$350,000.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Quantitative Analysts Do?
Quantitative analysts are tasked with devising strategies for maximum efficiency when it comes to trading stock. They work closely with other mathematical professionals to continuously improve trading protocols and strategies, and must combine all the skills they've learned in school, including mathematics, finance, and computer skills, to maximize the profits of their business.
Quantitative analysts create and edit analytical models, work closely with financial staff, research the best tools t…Read more
Quantitative Analyst Tasks
- Research and analyze market statistics to develop, test, validate, execute, and maintain analytical software programs and quantitative models.
- Perform risk analytics, loan pricing, and default risk modeling.
- Design tests and experiments to collect data and test new models and programs.
- Query, consolidate, and present data to senior management.
- Assist in the construction and execution of portfolio management.
Quantitative Analyst Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Quantitative Analysts?
Skills in Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis and Python are correlated to pay that is above average.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Quantitative Analysts?
An entry-level Quantitative Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$275,000 based on 5 salaries. An early career Quantitative Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$260,000 based on 10 salaries. A mid-career Quantitative Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$1,300,000 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 20 survey responses.