The average salary for a Recruiter in Hong Kong is HK$205,659.
Is Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$165k - HK$241k
HK$177k - HK$241k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Recruiter
Recruiters work in a variety of fields, with one of the most common positions being a job recruiter. A job recruiter is hired by a particular company to find qualified employees. They often explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; many recruiters often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers. Recruiters may work for a single company or for multiple companies at once as an independent contractor. Recruiters must be good at identif…Read more
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Recruiter
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$262k - HK$820k
HK$23k - HK$307k
HK$29k - HK$378k
HK$151k - HK$376k
HK$15k - HK$247k
HK$27k - HK$1m
HK$291k - HK$470k
HK$276k - HK$378k
HK$436k - HK$812k
HK$267k - HK$490k