What Do Regional Business Development Managers Do?
Regional business development managers conduct analyses of past, present, and future performance to create projections, planning, and growth models. Regional business development manager are often responsible for seeking potential business opportunities, which requires a good eye for detail, analysis, and judgment. The manager may also supervise, or interact with, teams in their organization such as marketing, research and development, and advertising.
Regional business development managers m…Read more
- Work within a region of a company's operation to evaluate opportunities for expansion.
- Represent the company in negotiations and contract finalization with business partners.
- Report the results of analyses, predictions for future business, and recommended action to upper management.
- Assess potential business partnerships to determine which options are of the most benefit to the company.
- Analyze data on past and present sales to make predictions about the best options for future growth.