The average salary for a Regional Director of Finance in Hong Kong is HK$1,319,000.
Is Regional Director of Finance your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$950k - HK$2m
HK$0 - HK$158k
HK$1m - HK$2m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Regional Director of Finance
A regional director of finance oversees an operating plan for a particular region of a company or organization and is in charge of the budget. Their responsibility is to create a model of operations that all branches should follow and oversee the implementation of this model. Because the financial director is in charge of creating budgets and distributing funds, he or she should have extensive knowledge of both their field and company to help branches make the best possible choices pertaining t…Read more
Regional Director of Finance Tasks
- Lead financial planning and policy development within a geographic region under the direction of the VP of Finance.
- Monitor regional company accounts, credit, insurance, taxes, and accounting.
- Oversee the preparation of budgets and ensure regional operations remain within budget.
- Work with senior management to determine financial policies, regulations, and procedures and to ensure compliance.
- Perform financial analysis and create models to evaluate financial performance and predict future results.
Regional Director of Finance Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.