A Late-Career Regional Operations Director in Hong Kong earns an average salary of HK$1,202,490 per year.
Job Description for Regional Operations Director
The position of a regional operations director requires a great deal of managerial experience, as well as the ability to lead others and work with a team. These director spend their days in an office overseeing necessary daily tasks to run a corporation, from hiring and firing employees and creating work schedules to arranging meetings, brainstorming innovative ideas, and finding ways to increase profits.Read More...
Regional operations directors work with a range of staff, from accountants and human resources (HR) to secretaries and mid-level employees. They must be able to work well with others to maintain the company's success, and they work in a variety of settings including sales offices, government offices, and retail.
Although no formal education is required for this position, applicants should have several years of experience in a managerial role, and a college degree is highly beneficial. This job occasionally requires a great deal of mental strength and working with difficult people. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Regional Operations Director Tasks
- Coach, oversee, evaluate, mentor, and lead trainings for regional staff.
- Directly handle complex problems ranging from public relations to safety concerns.
- Analyze key financial data, oversee regional budget and authorize expenditures.
- Develop annual business, maintenance, and service goals and strategies to meet them.
- Partner with other areas like legal, construction, and development to reach organizational objectives.