A Senior Business Consultant earns an average salary of HK$600,000 per year.
Job Description for Senior Business Consultant
Senior business consultants must understand a wide range of business factors and operations, including data analysis and developing, implementing, analyzing, managing, and tracking projects and initiatives. They may also be responsible for quality enhancements, customer satisfaction, and cost reduction, and strong presentation skills and knowledge of finance are important in this position.Read More...
Senior business consultants should have good interpersonal skills to help clients solve problems, and they are also responsible for preparing forecasts and budgets. They work primarily indoors in an office and are employed by a variety of large businesses and corporations, and they work extensively with a computer to manage and send information. They must be able to accurately manage forecasts and budget information for a business's revenue and expenses, and they typically report to a management team to provide updates on changes and revenue and converse with upper-management and clients.
A bachelor's degree in business and one year of experience in client and supplier settings may be minimum requirements for this position, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills may also be required. Senior business consultants typically work full-time during regular business hours, and information must be reported to particular departments at the end of each day.
They may also work overtime and on weekends on occasion to meet deadlines. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Senior Business Consultant Tasks
- Manage client portfolios, consulting with clients to identify business needs and provide best practices.
- Support Business Development teams in pre-sales, cross selling products and services to clients.
- Assist consulting team in developing solutions and establish metrics and analysis frameworks within consulting procedures.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and monitor portfolio performance, presenting findings to clients.
- Perform analysis of client data to develop and present prototypes and solutions to clients.
Senior Business Consultant Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Senior Business Consultant