The average salary for a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist in Hong Kong is HK$327,587.
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists Do?
The role of human resources is one that many people will have encountered in just about any job, but there are multiple facets of a human resources department that help it run smoothly. Arguably, one of the most important roles in the department is the human resources generalist. The generalists try to maintain a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists so that the role of human resources can fulfill its purpose as an eff…Read more
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Tasks
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Coordinate human resources generalists and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs.
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists?
Skills in Benefits & Compensation and Employee Relations are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Recruiting and Human Resources (HR).
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalists?
An early career Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$288,613 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$372,000 based on 8 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.