The average salary for a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist is HK$329,626.
Is Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$300k - HK$480k
HK$0 - HK$25k
HK$300k - HK$520k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist
The role of human resources is one that many people will have encountered in just about any job, but there are multiple facets of a human resources department that help it run smoothly. Arguably, one of the most important roles in the department is the human resources generalist. The generalists try to maintain a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists so that the role of human resources can fulfill its purpose as an eff…Read more
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Tasks
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Coordinate human resources generalists and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs.
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$269k - HK$844k
HK$23k - HK$309k
HK$656k - HK$2m
HK$14k - HK$238k
HK$27k - HK$1m
HK$151k - HK$444k
HK$298k - HK$472k
HK$102k - HK$756k
HK$14k - HK$1m
HK$276k - HK$378k