The average salary for a Senior Project Architect is HK$677,947.
Is Senior Project Architect your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$472k - HK$733k
HK$0 - HK$114k
HK$472k - HK$870k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Project Architect
A senior project architect is the team leader and coordinator for an architectural project. He or she is responsible for developing architectural designs, as well as approving the final draft of project plans; this involves working closely with the client to ensure that their needs are met and any concerns are addressed. They monitor project progress throughout the project to ensure that all deliverables and timelines are being met within budget; if there are issues, the senior project architect…Read more
Senior Project Architect Tasks
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Manage the project delivery process and work closely with clients.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development and contract phases of construction projects.
Senior Project Architect Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Project Architect
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Project Architect
A mid-career Senior Project Architect with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$684,000 based on 3 salaries. An experienced Senior Project Architect with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$600,000 based on 4 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$108k - HK$879k
HK$97k - HK$964k
HK$50k - HK$1m
HK$52k - HK$1m
HK$16k - HK$413k
HK$290k - HK$834k
HK$24k - HK$667k
HK$185k - HK$525k
HK$212k - HK$669k
HK$135k - HK$595k