Experienced Senior Project Architect in Hong Kong Salary (Hong Kong)
The average salary for an Experienced Senior Project Architect in Hong Kong is HK$671,461 per year.
Job Description for Senior Project Architect
A senior project architect is the team leader and coordinator for an architectural project. He or she is responsible for developing architectural designs, as well as approving the final draft of project plans; this involves working closely with the client to ensure that their needs are met and any concerns are addressed. They monitor project progress throughout the project to ensure that all deliverables and timelines are being met within budget; if there are issues, the senior project architect must work with their team and the client to develop and enact solutions.Read More...
To coordinate projects, the senior project architect must assess available resources, develop and follow a schedule and budget, and stay in close contact with all members of the project team. They may take on a project manager role, or they may work closely with a project manager. Senior project architects must be able to effectively delegate tasks and oversee the work of team members, providing support and guidance as needed. Additionally, these architects sometimes works with other consultants such as designers and technical engineers on projects.
A bachelor's degree in architecture is generally the minimum educational requirement for this position, although a master's degree may be preferred or required. State licensing may be required as well. Generally, extensive architectural experience is needed for these positions as well. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Senior Project Architect Tasks
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Manage the project delivery process and work closely with clients.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development and contract phases of construction projects.
Senior Project Architect Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Project Architect