The average salary for a Senior Recruiter in Hong Kong is HK$564,000.
Is Senior Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$424k - HK$703k
HK$0 - HK$155k
HK$424k - HK$794k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Recruiter
Large companies frequently employ a senior recruiter to meet staffing needs across all areas of the business, ensuring that needed positions are regularly filled. Generally, companies that require employees across a wide variety of disciplines use a senior recruiter, as they can correctly balance labor needs with budgetary requirements. Individuals in this position are likely a member of upper-level management within the company and work with a recruiting team. The recruiter and their team meet…Read more
Senior Recruiter Tasks
- May be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications; online and print.
- Source, screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills for open positions; may utilize ATS.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies to attract top talent.
Senior Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs