The average salary for an Experienced Senior Solutions Architect in Hong Kong is HK$712,066 per year.
Job Description for Senior Solutions Architect
The position of a senior solutions architect demands leadership and exceptional mentoring abilities, as they work closely with teams of developers and junior solution architects in order to deliver high-quality products and services. Senior solutions architects work primarily indoors and are responsible for technical pre-sales support, achieving sales goals, and providing input regarding solutions, structure, and growth.Read More...
Leadership and mentoring are important parts of this position, and senior solutions architects must provide exceptional guidance to junior workers. Weekly conference calls may be scheduled to ensure that everyone on the team is on the same page, and those in this position typically work full-time during regular business hours and utilize a mix of technical and business skills. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Senior Solutions Architect Tasks
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior team members.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Design and develop technical solutions based on existing technologies.
Senior Solutions Architect Job Listings
Key Stats for Senior Solutions Architect