Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications Salary (Hong Kong)
A Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications earns an average salary of HK$817,000 per year.
Job Description for Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications
A senior manager of corporate communications is in charge of all internal (and possibly external) communication initiatives for market development and operation strategies. They are also in charge of making sure that all employees, regardless of location, receive and have access to all of the information that they need to effectively complete their job. Additionally, they work with other managers to instruct them on guidelines for employee communication. A senior manager of corporate communications must audit existing communication strategies and find ways to improve or eliminate ones that are deemed ineffective. The senior manager of corporate communications position is generally full time and takes place in an office during regular business hours.Read More...
Senior managers of corporate communications need to have at least a bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or a related field. They also need to have a minimum of five years of work experience in a similar communication or public relations role. Possessing strong verbal and written communication skills is essential to complete this job effectively. Additionally, they need to have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate will all levels of management and employees. They should also be proficient in basic computer programs such as the Microsoft Office suite, as well as have strong problem-solving skills. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications Tasks
- Manage and oversee communications between the organization and the public and press to increase company visibility.
- Direct the planning of conferences, meetings, or other events which connect the company with the public and industry.
- Participate in the creation of marketing and promotional materials, and monitor company website and social media sites.
- Direct internal communications via the distribution of notices and information to keep employees connected.
- Develop and implement strategies for promoting the organization and improving its public image.
Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications Job Listings
Key Stats for Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications