The average salary for a Systems Analyst in Hong Kong is HK$431,665.
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Systems Analysts Do?
People who wish to work as systems analysts must be able to think outside the box, finding effective solutions for businesses and other clients. They must be adept at investigating problems and fixing them in the most efficient way possible. Systems analysts must be knowledgeable in programming languages, operating systems and hardware. Those hoping to work in this field must be educated in technology, and they must be able to keep up with the quickly changing world of software.
In addition …Read more
Systems Analyst Tasks
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Establish new users, manage access levels and reset passwords.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
Systems Analyst Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Systems Analysts?
Skills in Project Management, Technical Analysis and Java/J2EE are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Java and SQL.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Systems Analysts?
An early career Systems Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$372,628 based on 18 salaries. A mid-career Systems Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$428,761 based on 66 salaries. An experienced Systems Analyst with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$451,654 based on 63 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of HK$432,000.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 159 survey responses.