Experienced Technical Support Manager in Hong Kong Salary (Hong Kong)
An Experienced Technical Support Manager in Hong Kong earns an average salary of HK$480,000 per year.
Job Description for Technical Support Manager
Technical support managers supervise a company's technical support. They must provide their team with strong leadership and direction to increase productivity. Being able to resolve the issues of customers and employees, being able to motivate a team, and being able to identify problems and recommend improvements to technical support processes are vital.Read More...
Strong computer skills, leadership traits, and technical accreditations are a must for technical support managers, as is an ability to troubleshoot problems, think critically, and come up with solutions to a wide array of technological service issues as they arise. Familiarity with software and hardware troubleshooting, service, and repair is a must.
In general, technical support managers must be familiar with technical support industry standards and practices, and they must have worked in technical support roles in the past. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Technical Support Manager Tasks
- Perform analyses, create reports, and implement emergency plans.
- Participate in root cause analysis and communicate findings to customers.
- Prioritize projects, identify goals, determine budget, and assign staff to reach goals.
- Oversee daily operations, including schedules, escalations, and reporting.
- Maintain performance metrics and survey targets for quality service delivery.
Technical Support Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Technical Support Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.