Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR) in Hong Kong Salary (Hong Kong)
A Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR) in Hong Kong earns an average salary of HK$995,005 per year.
|Salary||HK$306,386 - HK$1,406,335|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|HK$306,386 - HK$1,495,886|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR)
Human resources vice presidents (HRVPs) take have numerous responsibilities, such as overseeing contracts, developing written policies, monitoring compliance with legal issues pertaining to the workforce, and leading a team of employees. They must ensure that labor laws are being interpreted and implemented correctly within their corporation: These legal areas include safety (OSHA), equal opportunity (EEO), taxes, retirement and pension plans, wage and compensation, and other laws related to employees and contractors. Another area that HRVPs preside over is the negotiation of contracts between the business and its employees or, in some cases, a union. Developing and negotiating the final conditions of a contract requires much attention to detail as it will contain specifications such as salary, benefits, non-compete clauses, confidentiality disclosures and more.Read More...
HRVPs also write policies relevant to the workforce of a company. This includes the entire scope of a business’s personnel matters and will drive the processes for hiring, firing, responding to complaints and other administrative work related to the employees. Because these areas are so crucial and important, HRVPs will often consult with the legal department to ensure that all employee handbooks, personnel documents, and other written policies are complete, clear, and functional. The educational requirements to become an HRVP usually include at least a bachelor's degree (if not a master's degree) in human resources, business or management. HRVPs generally work a standard 40-hour work week. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR) Tasks
- Works closely and coaches executive team to ensure alignment with the overall mission and strategy.
- Ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and employment laws.
- Provide overall strategic leadership to the company for HR initiatives; recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations.
- Oversee operations in the managed departments; planning, budgeting and measurement of results.
- Serve as a member of the senior management team.
Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR) Job Listings
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Human Resources (HR)