The average salary for an Information Security Manager with IT Security & Infrastructure skills in Dublin, Dublin is €70,791.
Is Information Security Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
€66k - €81k
€0 - €10k
€66k - €84k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Information Security Manager
Information security managers are in charge of maintaining security protocols throughout their organizations. They are responsible for creating strategies to increase network and internet security related to different projects. They handle a team of IT professionals to ensure easy access to data while maintaining high standards in terms of confidentiality and general data security. They also often work to find and prevent issues related to software or hardware equipment used by different teams w…Read more
Information Security Manager Tasks
- Create and execute policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operation needs.
- Review configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected.
- Lead security training and communicate policies.
- Assist in migrating information assets and environments into compliant, secure systems.
- Manage security testing platforms, including leading forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
Information Security Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Information Security Manager
Security Risk Management
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€21k - €48k
€30k - €80k
€28k - €56k
€30k - €64k
€54k - €103k
€27k - €69k
€28k - €62k
€36k - €83k
€94k - €180k