Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Logistics Director is €90,000
What Do Logistics Directors Do?
Logistics directors are responsible for overseeing and approving logistics activities for their company. They are in charge of managing logistics tasks and leading a group of individuals to reduce costs and increase company profitability. These directors analyze previous logistics data to make changes to current logistics processes, as well as provide input into the development, implementation, and/or execution of processes to control labor scheduling. They use a personal computer to keep track …Read more
- Responsible for meeting financial and time benchmarks for delivering and receiving supplies and products.
- Maintain relationships with carriers and track and analyze transit times, rates and procedures.
- Establish and maintain distribution facilities and reports on key metrics from those facilities.
- Document local and international regulations, policies, insurance coverage and tariff rates.
- Design, develop, and manage software and physical systems to meeting shipping and tactical goals.