Avg. Base Hourly Rate (EUR)
The average hourly pay for a Painter, Construction and Maintenance is €15.35
What Do Painter, Construction and Maintenances Do?
A construction and maintenance painter helps maintain the fresh appearance of buildings' interior and exterior by repainting them as required. He or she also adds paint to structures during the last part of construction as well, typically as a subcontractor using specifications from a blueprint or instructions from the construction foreman or manager. The painter is typically required to do detailing work, applying even-drying, good-quality coats of paint to walls, railings, doors and …Read more
- Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Mix colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency.
- Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper for protection during painting and post appropriate paint signs.
- Remove old paint to prepare surface prior to painting.
- Paint walls, equipment, buildings, bridges, and other structural surfaces, using brushes, rollers, and spray guns.