The average salary for a Social Media Specialist in Ireland is €31,916.
Is Social Media Specialist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€23k - €66k
€750 - €4k
€23k - €53k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Social Media Specialist
A social media expert is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and customer care strategies through the use of social media. They are also usually responsible for maintaining the employer's public image on the Internet through mediums such as Facebook and Twitter, reaching out to their current/potential customer base and opening a dialogue to better understand public feeling about the company. This professional must also address and help resolve any complaints or criticisms from …Read more
Social Media Specialist Tasks
- Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
- Assist with crisis and negative news communications.
- Develop outreach and partner programs with relevant individuals and communities.
- Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
- Work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
Social Media Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Social Media Specialist
Social Media Marketing
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 16 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
€23k - €39k
€30k - €66k
€19k - €54k
€27k - €66k
€20k - €32k
€24k - €43k
€25k - €46k
€24k - €40k
€26k - €56k
€25k - €50k