Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Solicitor is €49,428
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Solicitors?
An entry-level Solicitor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €39,666 based on 18 salaries. An early career Solicitor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €44,772 based on 184 salaries. A mid-career Solicitor …Read more
What Do Solicitors Do?
A solicitor's job is highly diverse, but it can be compared to that of a human resources employee. Generally, a solicitor has the job of recruiting new individuals to work for a company. It is a solicitor's job to find new people that are not only qualified for the company, but are also a good match for the company itself. Other duties can include coming up with new and different business ideas for the company and managing incoming company calls.
Due to the diverse nature of the job to …Read more
- Solicit outstanding financial obligations, such as loans, liens, and fees, from borrowers or third parties.
- Draft legal instruments and reports, such as letters and petitions for payment.
- Use and update account tracking systems with financial information and workout activity.
- Assist in reviewing utility accounts, investigating unpaid claims and liens, and developing payment plans.
- Manage assigned utility accounts, assisting with loss mitigation, negotiating workouts, and collecting paperwork.