Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner is €79,480
What Do Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partners Do?
A senior human resources (HR) business partner is typically the final authority within a company on matters concerning the business' employees. The HR business partner works to establish legally sound hiring and termination procedures, and then ensures that managers and supervisors understand and adhere to these policies. Due to the expense of training and hiring new employees, the senior HR partner also helps develop screening and interview procedures aimed at reducing turnover.
The senior HR …Read more
- Advise and facilitate legal proceedings and employment issues.
- Develop and implement HR strategies, including bargaining, terminations, policy violations, hiring and others.
- Identify, pursue and hire prospects, on-boarding them and coaching for success.
- Collaborate internally and externally to solve human resources problems and direct solutions.
- Lead change management strategies and mentor employees.