Avg. Base Hourly Rate (EUR)
The average hourly pay for a Structural Metal Fabricator / Fitter is €16.70
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Structural Metal Fabricator / Fitters?
An early career Structural Metal Fabricator / Fitter with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €15.04 based on 18 salaries. A mid-career Structural Metal Fabricator / Fitter with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €17.72 based on 20 …Read more
What Do Structural Metal Fabricator / Fitters Do?
Structural metal fabricators/fitters are responsible for fabricating and fitting metal structures for their company. They are in charge of create metal pieces to complete projects and ensuring that are correctly positioned and meet the project's needed. Structural metal fabricators/fitters study and analyze engineering drawing before the fabrication process, as well as use a personal computer to create molds and designs before the metal is molded into specific shapes. They take part into the …Read more
- Position, align, and assemble fabricate parts for assembly.
- Maintain equipment, tools, and workspace.
- Install or load final products.
- Grind and finish pieces and products.
- Read and interpret blueprints, templates, schematics, and other drawings to correctly lay out pieces.