The average salary for an Accounting Technician in India is Rs 344,739.
MEDIAN Rs 344,739
Is Accounting Technician your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
Rs 247k - Rs 600k
Rs 12k - Rs 50k
Rs 258k - Rs 600k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Technician
Accounting technicians may work in a variety of environments, including in financial, clerical, or support roles. They perform a variety of duties for accounting firms or departments, such as preparing accounts, handling invoices, handle bookkeeping, and monitor budgets They also often monitor departmental resources, manage payroll, write reports, and audit work. Accounting technicians must maintain professional relationships not only with their supervisor, but other office staff and clients. T…Read more
Accounting Technician Tasks
- Maintain and make necessary adjustments to records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records.
- Verify and reconcile simple bank statements or department records.
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections.
- Sort documents and post debits/credits to proper account .
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
Popular Employer Salaries for Accounting Technician
Explore the most common career paths for Accounting Technician. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Accounting Technician Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 12 survey responses.