Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Application Support Analyst is ₹430,070
What Do Application Support Analysts Do?
Application support analysts assist users of computer and mobile applications. They must be able to think creatively in order to implement improvements, and they may also be involved in installing new software and making updates. Software must be tested prior to being implemented and then re-tested periodically.
Problems may be detected from areas where users have consistently reported problems, or when users are unable to complete certain tasks. These analysts may receive inquiries from …Read more
- Lead teams and projects to resolve complex technical issues.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and business processes.
- Work independently on escalated issues.
FAQs About Application Support Analysts
What is the highest pay for Application Support Analysts?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Application Support Analyst is ₹NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Application Support Analysts?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Application Support Analyst is ₹NaN / year
How can Application Support Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Application Support Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Application Support Analyst that oversees more junior Application Support Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.